OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

India so many poor how we can move ahead lets plan
There is proposal of Right to recall and right to reject by anna team, which Man Mohan Singh, PM has promised to consider after consulting other parties. Meanwhile, CEC has...
Friends I have heard that saturn in 7th house gives malific result to the native's married life. Do you believe this? If yes, how?
Daily when I walk 2 Job I found Beggars spreading like anything Its upsetting my conscience as Beggars population is so grave That I'm handicapped
The Queen is now on Facebook. But before you rush to add her as your friend, you should know - you can't. Yes, you heard it right, The British Monarchy Facebook page does not...
Why is the time differerence in the site according to our timings? Is this site belongs to Our country or Other country.
How to change the politicians. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3943]}
17 indians admit to having secret swiss accounts
What are other sources of online earning? I mean other than ADSENSE,Article writing,Affiliate marketing. I found one. translation Please suggest as many as you can.
Everyone remembered Steve Jobs for his innovations but no one remembered Dennis Ritchie, father of C language. Almost every software like OS, or many programming languages were...
Dear Friends, Now I am in the list of top 10 earner on boddunan. Its my one of the happiness moment.
We all like small kids, but what you like the most about small kids?
Can Any one please tell me how to change the profile picture?
Posting new topic on forums 2 Replying to a topic on forums with minimum 50 characters 3 Report a Spam post on post...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9645]}
Chanakaya has given many secrets for a successful marriage in Chanakaya Niti....
squares on tubes mean something {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10352]}
Woman miraculously survives being run over by...
One gets in a good mood during the rainy season. The weather becomes good and one feels like pursuing one's favorite activity. What do you like to do the most during the rainy...
Hello Friends... Whats up? So Boddunan Is going Great and on the way on success.. I am not on boddunan from a long time completely.. due to busy shedule but i am happy you...