Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the time i am getting punishment for mistakes which was done by my juniors. I can't able to tell to my managers that i am not responsible for the mistake which done by my juniors. :( :( :)

My husband meets with the same fate everyday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Actually misunderstanding can make your elders punish you. In my childhood, I was also punished but once or twice it happened that I was wrongly accussed. However such incidents I no longer remember. It is better to forget them. It disturbs mind. Be happy and have fun always.

Actually.....we never purposefully think about such incidents...

Yesterday, I was talking with Sanjeev in 'Real Shame on Teachers' thread. When we were talking about teachers' punishment,Suddenly, I remembered this incident. That's why it's told......some childhood memories never fade

Meera sandhu
Punishment during childhood in school or home is more out of anger or frustration among parents and teachers rather than actual guilt. This attitude may remain even when you are adult. When couples quarrel, the child may get thrashing even without fault.

Also there is group punishment in schools. If a few boys in class are shouting, the whole class may be caned. This happened to me several times. Some times beaten only on suspicion.

Now I remember one such incident.....

Actually, I get only few punishments from school.....I also study well, since I never liked to get beatings from them :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Our school classes were narrow and small at that time. Also, number of girls below 10 always. So girls were given side benches if class is narrow. One day, two girls near me talked while teacher was teaching and seeing this , angry teacher rushed near and canned me and girl near me. One of those 2 girls escaped from punishment.
I was so calm during childhood days that I was not bold enough to tell, my friend talked, not me.
Now, I have changed a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Most of the time i am getting punishment for mistakes which was done by my juniors. I can't able to tell to my managers that i am not responsible for the mistake which done by my juniors. :( :( :)

Are they simply juniors or work under your command and supervision? If you supervise them, you are responsible for their faults also. A senior officer will not directly deal with your juniors. If you cover their faults, do not guide then for correction or do not report the actual state to your boss for taking any remedial action, you will be considered responsible.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Are they simply juniors or work under your command and supervision? If you supervise them, you are responsible for their faults also. A senior officer will not directly deal with your juniors. If you cover their faults, do not guide then for correction or do not report the actual state to your boss for taking any remedial action, you will be considered responsible.

Yes, when seniors get scoldings, they will give to juniors too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't remember any such incidence happened with me... :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

So, you have been always punished for committed mistakes....such a naughty kid :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

So, you have been always punished for committed mistakes....such a naughty kid :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you want me to laugh...ok .. I am laughing vigorously ... :laugh:
Not only that... Others had become victim of my mistakes... :woohoo:

Naughty boy!!!
May be a headache to friends, teachers and parents :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Naughty boy!!!
May be a headache to friends, teachers and parents :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was not a normal headache for them but MIGRAINE!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.