OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here are some horror pictures.Are you getting fear?
Which websites are good one for earning.
Telecom giant Airtel is the latest in a series of corporates that have signed on the World No 3 as a brand ambassador and Saina's endorsement value is understood to have reached...
Illusion of a picture. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3904]}
Do you think you are able to leave you bad habbits?
Now, the saga of Google doodle will be available on mobile phones. California based Google on Wednesday, Dec 1 announced that the doodle will be shown on mobiles running on...
Friends many people do not know swimming. Swimming has many advantages :- 1. It make our body healthy and fit. 2. It help in reducing fats. 3. We can defend us in water...
nice pics of my home state,...
SMS celebrated its 19 th birthday anniversary on 4-12-11. The first sms the first commercial SMS was sent by Neil Papworth over the vodafone GSM network in the United Kingdom...
Cold wave and snowfall across Kashmir valley have affected normal life of Kashmiries. The Jammu and Kashmir authorities have closed National Highway and schools. Officials said...
After Dhoni who can be best captain like Dhoni?
Those who are hating plastic items share your thoughts.
This famous comments of Theodore Roosevelt is the title of this thread.How many times we put off executing our plans citing one reason or the other,I think the wise words of this...
Was the Indo Chinese war also a blessing in disguise. Let us look at 1962 events via the...
Gandhiji learned all the most important lessons in his life be it an inspiration for a struggle for human rights, evolution of an ideology from the third class compartment of...
I have chanced upon this gem of a quote! "I don't know what the key to success is,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." Please comment! Good...
Generally, you look at taxs deductible saving schemes in section 80(C) of Income Tax Act for tax planning. But there are also other sections that give you tax relief. Just...
:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who...
Now a days destruction of public property has become a popular medium for showing grievances. It is an act of vandalism. People protest by burning trains, buses, buildings.Is...
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision...