OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think religious shrine are well protected by our security system?
क्या सौकीन होना अच्छा है आपके क्या सौक है ? क्या सौकीन जिंदगी अच्छी होती है ?
Who is your favorite country musician?
I want to make some changes in India. So i want to enter in to politics, because our system ahs made such a way that politicians can do anything. So will it be a better idea to...
I refer my friends and he joined but i could not see in MY referrals.
Hello Friends, Whatever happens that happens. We cannot undo the incidents; Yet we should learn from our mistake. I believe that the air-crash could have been avoided provided...
is right restrict the transactions in other ATMs
How do one find out the history of his own family? i mean previous generation..
Hello friends from today IPL 5 is starting till may 27. please tell whats your view on IPL happening every year.Is IPL really improved the game of Indian players.share your views...
What are the defects which may be present in a beam balance used in the market?
why awards lie top commentator and top answerer are closed :(
Do you think IPL should be stopped to save the oneday and test match?
What is the funniest think that has happened to you ?
Why you think the person who is in your mind, loves you very much?
:) What is the Romantic Movement? :) Romanticism is a movement in the arts that flourished in Europe and America throughout much of the 19th century from the period of the...
HI maverick, y dont u have a "go to top" option at the bottom of each forum. i find it difficult to scroll each time or to press cntrl+home.
Tarzan and Jane Valentines Day is celebrated all over the world on 14th February. This day is associated with love and romance. Let your loved ones know that you cherish...
There's much discussion going around about who's the No.1 among the khan's, who usually rule the bollywood.Who according to you is the best among them and on what basis do you...
After Gandhi ,Anna Hazare to be conferred "Mahatma" Title.
During her visit to Mumbai in July 2009, Hillary Clinton stayed at the Taj to express and lend her support to iconic hotel that was one of the main targets during the 26/11...