OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you believe in Philosophy "Nothing is Impossible".
Is Indian bowling failed to all out Westindians?
Today India Pakistan match in Asia cup.Who will win?
Did you know anybody who sleep walks?
Should Narendra Modi come to take place of Atal Bihari Bajpayee to save BJP ?
how many page hits are we getting everyday ? are we close to our target .. ??
Hi, I just had a idea that why we can't have categorization of members based on their age group. I felt it would help to improve the 1.quality of Article posting 2.will...
hackATTACK 2010 - Ethical Hacking Workshop @ chennai - full details @ http://goo.gl/fb/92PKy
Points are given for posting comments on articles.Similarly,what do you think about receiving points for every Positive comment you receive on the article you submit? I am...
whenever i write any article and click on the save button this comes written: 500 - No Section/Category selected.You may not be able to visit this page because of: 1.an...
editting button is working but not normally.today when i wanted to edit my profile i tried it. click on your avatar or profile button when the page start loading stay on the...
Dear All For those who have been inspired by the movie Zindagi Na milegi dobara,I have personally translated the poems and song to English ,Please read it here ZNMD...
Have you ever failed in any class (school/ college)? How did you deal with it
People are of course, of two category. First category include those, who directly say it open, if he see something unpleasant. Obviously, he will gain more enemies. Second one...
How do you fake your feelings that you like someone?
Dear All, Let us discuss each other's first cooking experience! Was it a disaster? was it a success? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3728]}
hi friends, i am a member of this site since 1 month but i don't know how to earn here, i am seeing only points here... Please describe me ''Thanks!''
Can anyone tell me how much ISC pays to the writers for an Article? What is the minimum amount of payment? And what is there payment method? Plzz Reply...
Come on guys this is simple one.
Companies that have stuck their forks into the Rs 1,200-crore instant noodles market are now under pressure to raise prices due to rising input costs. But since nobody wants to...