OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

By what ways, I can increase the amount of money here on the site? Please guyzz help me out.
How can i redeem money if i got cheque is it important to have a account
hi everyone i have come across a site which is very useful for those who want to buy a property for residential purpose or for investment. www.magicbricks.com
Gold Rate Per Gram: 24 Karat:2043 22 Karat:1872
There is sensational news of gang rape of minority women in Bangladesh. The dominant political party BNP was behind this outrage. Minorities were beleived to have voted against...
WIll Tiliban terrorist do big harm to the world or they will only harm Pakistan and USA.
Do you think God lives in every human being?
Is Majority a must for Governments?
Hello friends this is a new site and still I think none of Indian site paying Rs10-15 just for writing any artcile with out any specification. But still we can increase our...
Have you written any article at Boddunan.. Give its name, some discription(about it) & if possible a link to it.. So that more people can get information about what are the...
Why is water cycle is called a cycle?
Gandhi (1982) - Documentary Film Download @ http://goo.gl/fb/wnEol
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time ?
Middle aged US doctor found guilty of molesting small children. In India also children are subjected to child-abuse. However most of the cases do not come to light. What...
If you could pick any kind of car you wanted, what would it be ?
How should i know about submitted document or question papers status that its disapproved or approved.
Elizabeth Taylor And Richard Burton Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton are two most well known and well recognized figures in the field of motion pictures. Richard Burton...
With Sachin's consistent performances how do you react to the comments made by people with diverse views where one says its the right time for him to declare his retirement with...
Hai Friends! Let us learn french ! English word- French Word French - Français English - Anglais Yes - Qui /...
Disgraced Satyam chief B Ramalinga Raju could be ruing his fate after the Supreme Court on Tuesday cancelled his bail but the apex court’s directive has brought a smile on the...