Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
80% house hold items would disappear if there is no plastic. Yes we can ban the PPE from packing material.

Yes i agree with it plastic is important for us as most of the house hold ites are made from it without which we can't imagine to live.But if we ban it in packaging then may be we would be able to reduce its usage. :blink:

Most parts of your computers are made of plastic/hardened/industrial plastic. Just think life without most kitchen appliances, TV, wiring even fridge. The subject should be whether we

need plastic made packing material.

Items used for several years is ok?

But for very little time is a problem

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
80% house hold items would disappear if there is no plastic. Yes we can ban the PPE from packing material.

Yes i agree with it plastic is important for us as most of the house hold ites are made from it without which we can't imagine to live.But if we ban it in packaging then may be we would be able to reduce its usage. :blink:

Most parts of your computers are made of plastic/hardened/industrial plastic. Just think life without most kitchen appliances, TV, wiring even fridge. The subject should be whether we

need plastic made packing material.

Items used for several years is ok?

But for very little time is a problem

Please give me example, may be we can solve the problem out collectively.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most parts of your computers are made of plastic/hardened/industrial plastic. Just think life without most kitchen appliances, TV, wiring even fridge. The subject should be whether we need plastic made packing material.

Yes life without plastic would be difficult as this is bit cheaper than other thing i know the rates of all things will increase if they substitute any other thing for plastic. :blink:

Packaging is where we can reduce use of plastics. :)

Most parts of your computers are made of plastic/hardened/industrial plastic. Just think life without most kitchen appliances, TV, wiring even fridge. The subject should be whether we need plastic made packing material.

Yes life without plastic would be difficult as this is bit cheaper than other thing i know the rates of all things will increase if they substitute any other thing for plastic. :blink:

Packaging is where we can reduce use of plastics. :)

Even in packing also you can limit it to polythene made bags, nothing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Karnataka they have brought in some good measures to bring down the use of plastic. Shops dont give plastic bags unless you pay for them, so most people including me carry either plastic or other bags from home, which means we will be recycling the bags by using them again and again instead of throwing them and polluting the surroundings..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Karnataka they have brought in some good measures to bring down the use of plastic. Shops dont give plastic bags unless you pay for them, so most people including me carry either plastic or other bags from home, which means we will be recycling the bags by using them again and again instead of throwing them and polluting the surroundings..

Not only on Karnataka nowadays most cities started avoiding plastic poly-bags. specially on tourist spots. Most of the hill-station in south they are not using plastic poly-bags. They use only paper bags. Its really a good move by government. :)

Vinu
In visakhapatnam they kept a rule not to use plastic covers. especially Vijayanagar people completely stopped using it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In visakhapatnam they kept a rule not to use plastic covers. especially Vijayanagar people completely stopped using it.

That's what, most of the cities started avoiding plastic covers. Only villages need to stop using it. That too will happen soon. :)

Vinu
No use of plastic can help the environment nice .Even many animals die due to it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually government banned plastic covers as plastic covers never burry in the mud and they even cause cancer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.