OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The applying of tomato juice to face makes face free from oil and cleanes the skin from dust and makes the face fresh. :)
What is true? how could you define true?
These are words of Josh Billings on life! What do you say? Good Night to all of you!
Do you love something or someone so much that you want to take them with you to the grave. If cell phones are something that fits into that category, fret not, you are not...
can somebody tell me how do i attach a picture in the forum discussion?
Now Relief for them who feel lonely (due to not having any girlfriend.. obviously!!) Read this news... Smartphone Users find VIRTUAL Girlfriend..Full NEWS here :dry:...
If there is no death to the human being then can you imagine how the earth look? Let us know the imaginations of our members?
Hai Friends.... We have many food outlets in the recent times...... Recently I happened to visit "Reliance Fresh" to buy some Apples for my cousins........
Believing in Mantra's is worth able or not? If you have any good and bad experiences with it, please share here
"I heard many people saying that burning plastic is very dangerous to human beings."
You might be interested to note that this place is open for tourists from June through October end, however I find it best to visit during September end to October any time. With...
i just saw the result of Boddunan big league and i would like to congratulate all the winners. your work is an inspiration to all other members. i just cannot imagine how hard...
Are there no points for submitting quotes on boddunan????
With this thread we can share some unique and interesting sites with all of us. Starting with one interesting one. This site is for our lazy friends who are even lazy for...
can i change payee name once more??????????????
Hai Friends, How are you all? Hope you remember me. Am the one of the top authors of boddunan. After a long time, I got time to spend time on Boddunan. Boddunan is a...
As valentine month is on its half way, let me ask your opinion. Do share your views. One of my friends use to say, "It is good to be loved at least once before marriage....
Television actress held on prostitution charges from a city hotel by the narcotics wing of the central crime branch for soliciting customers for prostitution. Police informed...
Hi friends, Boddunan is growing at a very good rate, thanks to the moderators and members who are putting great efforts to increase the page views, by giving various ideas for...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5844]} Going by the current trend, we would soon achieve the mark of 10k - a great milestone! Is Boddunan planning any celebration?