OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

As there is no notification for receving of payments, how will I get the payments and till what amount I should have to receive the payment? Please help me with the policy of...
Now a days we get news on television before the news paper arrives, but then to almost all the people read news paper, what do you prefer news paper or television
US President Barack Obama congratulated the Indian cricket team - 'Kings of Cricket' - for bringing back the World Cup to the country after 28...
Some words have contradictory meaning in same language. Can you point out such words in your language? For example, in Malayalam the words 'Chettan' and 'Ettan' has two...
These are the words of Benjamin Franklin.In India the unity of the country is being seriously challenged like never before.What are your thoughts?
Now the good news! India is ranked 2nd after China in global manufacturing competence according to Global Manufacturing Index.China,India and South Korea are holding the first...
All my dear friends, I have completed my 200 approved articles on Boddunan!! Feels Good!!
I'm working on following blogs THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now PcnewTips PcFreeTips Mail...
What was the last thing you ate?
Hello Maverick, I got my recent payment for Rs.1609 in boddunan. But till now i didn't get the cheque in my hand. When you posted the cheque and in what courier?
Which channel you like most and why?
Chief Minister, Mr. Y.S. Rajashekhar Reddy has succumbed to a fatal air crash following emmergency landing of the helicopter in the hilly forests, under poor visibility due to...
Why it is said that bad rulers are elected by good citizens who do not vote?
How is the representation?
Hey! Why is that only topics about boddunan money making, its genuinity and other related discussions are made here. Why not any other topics??? Is there any rule that only these...
How would you describe your personality ?
Magic Love Spells Guys we've all heard of magic love spells, but do these love spells really work? Well it seems to be a very interesting subject for discussion, so let's get...
Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869. Mahatma Gandhi in front of a laptop on the eve of his birth anniversary in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, on Friday.
Elizabeth Taylor And Richard Burton Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton are two most well known and well recognized figures in the field of motion pictures. Richard Burton...
Plastic one of the most used commodity around the world. Its present all around us, as morning brush, toothpaste tube, bathrooms, living room, refrigerators, home appliances,...