OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear Boddunan members i request all of you to give 1 opinion how can we save our world from Global warming and what should stape we follow to save trees, water
Good words. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3902]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3903]}
Now a days I found many members earning more points but how they earning that cannot be seen. suppose a member earned 100 points if you check forum you won't find any replies...
Which things you like to take in breakfast?
I want to market my websites to bring in more traffic. What are the ways?
India's 'wedding detectives' enjoy booming trade
The SIT told the Gujarat HC that the shootout in which college student Ishrat Jahan was killed was fake. another lash at the narendra modi government....
Which wireless data cards is best to buy for Internet?
I just saw she has 10k posts to her credit, congrats Sarala..
Hai Friends.... Why not we start an interactive session here..... Let us rate the member's Avatar that is above us.... The rating can be a 1 to 5 scale..... 1...
It is natural for us to crave for sweets after a meal .According to experts apparently this urge or craving for sweets arises because of a hormone present in our bodies by the...
What will happen if Marriage System stop in India by Govt. It will good or bad.
Former Maharashtra CM Vilasrao Deshmukh passes away http://in.news.yahoo.com/former-maharashtra-cm-vilasrao-deshmukh-passes-away-20120814.html This is really a sad news.
Earn Money just foR reading mails & also Recharge Your Mobile Free Online Recharge Your Mobile Free Online & also earn and get a cheque at your doorstep PICKZUP -...
Once a man told the Buddha, ‘I want Happiness.’ Buddha replied, first remove ‘I’ from your sentence because ‘I’ is ego. Then remove ‘want’, that’s desire. And now all you are...
Great Bernard Shaw once referring to a woman commented, "She has lost the art of conversation,but not unfortunately,the power of speech".What an eloquent comment. Do...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9634]}
Even if you are not a tax payer in the sense that you have no PANCARD and pay no income tax, you still contribute a lot to government revenue by way of tax on commodities-...
Have a look at the snake with bifid...
Mahendra Singh Dhoni beats the likes of Sachin Tendulkar to become the richest indian sportsperson.How do you react to this news.