Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then what about plastic bottle? Is it safe to store water in plastic bottle?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Using plastic bottle is ok, but we should not use it for more time. there will be some limit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In Karnataka they have brought in some good measures to bring down the use of plastic. Shops dont give plastic bags unless you pay for them, so most people including me carry either plastic or other bags from home, which means we will be recycling the bags by using them again and again instead of throwing them and polluting the surroundings..

Not only on Karnataka nowadays most cities started avoiding plastic poly-bags. specially on tourist spots. Most of the hill-station in south they are not using plastic poly-bags. They use only paper bags. Its really a good move by government. :)

Thats really good, at least some positive steps and initiative is being taken by the state governments which would lessen the plastic pollution.I can already see the change since you dont get to witness too many plastic bags flying around the cities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

plastic bags flying around the cities looks very odd. Now municipalities are taking action to collect.This is a nice step taken.

No use of plastic can help the environment nice .Even many animals die due to it.

Yes plastic is not eco friendly and it does not decompose creating problem for the organisms.Therefore we must minimise its use to make our environment cleaner. :)
Plastic is not at all good to use in any manner that too for more days

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No use of plastic can help the environment nice .Even many animals die due to it.

Yes plastic is not eco friendly and it does not decompose creating problem for the organisms.Therefore we must minimise its use to make our environment cleaner. :)

Okay start with your key board.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

can it be replaced by rubber pads? :laugh:

can it be replaced by rubber pads? :laugh:

For rubber you shall have to plant more trees and place is all booked. So stop using it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Paper bag may be substitute of plastic and this can be easily recycled and will help to grow more jute industry.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.