OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A Charlie Chaplin film clip showing a woman using a mobile phone has left viewers stumped. The baffling scene is found in the extras section of Charlie Chaplin's 1928 movie...
Sandhya is in among top ten members. Congratulation to her.She may achieve the top.
what would u prefer b/w experience and young talent, by age does experience really comes and overpowers toung talent
What is best way to make our hair black naturally?
The Khap or caste panchayats consider themselves as administrative and judicial authorities. These Panchayats in Western Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan are extra...
On Children's Day, 7 more crib deaths in West Bengal
My own words!!! (Written under my profile picture of Vavoos) Let me see what's your perspective about life. Also try to decode my words, at least this time :P :P :P :P...
A resolution by Mayawati for division of UP into four smaller states was passed by voice vote what will happen to india if chief ministers in other states starts doing it...
Punjab Police watched as sarpanch roughs up women. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/12/05/punjab-police-watch-as-sarpanch-roughs-up-woman.html
These days every place in North India is bearing hot waves and its more irrittaing that government is not able to provide electricity to the consumers as per their demand. :evil:...
What is the difference between Motivation and Encouragement ?
I am really frustrated that today lots of my posts were deleted may be in moderators view I am spamming but I would suggest to set some sort of auto mail when someone's post is...
During natural disasters and manmade disasters a few anti-social elements resort to heinous acts against their own fellow humans by looting the belongings of the affected people....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9633]}
I think each city has it own distinctivenes for its people.In India we have so many cities with people with different life styles and all that.Do share your thoughts.
Hai Friends, Please state you favorite soft drink here... Hope we would feel cool in this summer :)
Urban teens are following a very unhealthy lifestyle which make them suffer beacuse of lack of proper nutrition and healthy eating habits.Right from skipping breakfast to...
What are the reasons that makes a student to leave schools and involves in other activity.
Do you think electoral system in Indis is good or needs some change?
Dear Friends, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness". This is very famous proverb. It came from Hebrew writings. Its first appearance in English was in the...