OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Importance of a family. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3905]}
The Resrve Bank of India's directive that all our deposits in savings bank account would earn interest on daily basis is coming into effect from today.Cheer up,depositors!
The recent studies is saying the daily taking of coconut water makes heart healthy.
How many hours you spend on boddunan? I spend nearly 10 hours a day
Share things or links which you written self and you like much more?
The internet giant Google has honoured African American civil rights activist Rosa Parks by depicting a special doodle on its search engine home page in United States on...
Friends , Today I achieved 50000 point great feeling .
Is it safe to visit Kashmir the heaven of earth?. Most of us have heard about the beauty of this place but have never dared to go there because of terrorism there.But now a days...
Merry Crismas in advance to all of you
guys can anyone give me tips about faster internet speed...im using tata photon whiz
Share your opinions about yoga
It happens with many people ! They are unable to let go and move on with their lives when they have had some unpleasant experiences in life .I personally feel that they are...
Learning Martial Arts is necessary now-a-days. I think it needs to be taught in schools from standard 1. Let me you know your views on this.
"All the world is a stage.All the men and women are merely players.They have their exits and entrances.And one man in his time plays many part".That is how William...
If GOD is there as per member thn why is he not withh poor as rich always win as poor daily die with 1 hope of help or miracle frm god . plz ask u'r heart as i beleive god...
How budget affects housewives and what they expect. Just see: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/what-homemakers-wish-from-the-budget-slideshow/
I came across this article where there are creepiest top 5 rituals of the dead around the world, read only if you can stomach the gruesome part of it!! :evil: :evil:...
We are told that an iron statue will be built in Gujarat - the statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel; that this statue will be the tallest statue in the world; that it will be...
Do these points helps in any way to gain money on this site? Please guyzz tell me about it !!!!!!
Canada is likely to elect more Indian origin M.P.s. This would be never likely if vote bank politics based on caste, race, region preveailed there. Obviously, Canadians look for...