Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are same but change is needed, which the Karnatake people have done.

Of course we need not wait for a long time to know that the change they made is a dangerous change.

Of course we need not wait for a long time to know that the change they made is a dangerous change.

I think it will not dangerous like last BJP government. All were belongs to mafia.

I think it will not dangerous like last BJP government. All were belongs to mafia.

All are birds of the same feather. Be it BJP or Congress. The recent Bansal case is an example.

Where at Karnataka ? Actually the Mafia ( I am guessing you are referring to the reddy group) came from Congress....The problem with BJP was that it had no wisdom nor forethought to take them into the party, there was no need since they had majority but they were too greedy and see what happened...I see all the rotten apples are originally from Congress which is the mother of all scams and corruptions ! We can see what is happening at the center :ohmy:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where at Karnataka ? Actually the Mafia ( I am guessing you are referring to the reddy group) came from Congress....The problem with BJP was that it had no wisdom nor forethought to take them into the party, there was no need since they had majority but they were too greedy and see what happened...I see all the rotten apples are originally from Congress which is the mother of all scams and corruptions ! We can see what is happening at the center :ohmy:

@Usha

We have to stay alive to the stark reality that all the political parties spring from the same debased political culture and that is why I see a dark and long tunnel at the end of which light does exist which at the moment seems lights years away!! To my bitter disappointment I can hardly distinguish Manmohan Singh from any average politician. His servility to Rahul Gandhi has amazed me beyond words!

Yes, Somasekhara Reddy, the elder brother of Janardhana Reddy, the Don, under whose fiefdom Bellary existed till recently , boasted his role of money played in ensuring the formation of BJP government in the state in 2008. BJP paid dearly for sheltering these sinisters.

@Usha

We have to stay alive to the stark reality that all the political parties spring from the same debased political culture and that is why I see a dark and long tunnel at the end of which light does exist which at the moment seems lights years away!! To my bitter disappointment I can hardly distinguish Manmohan Singh from any average politician. His servility to Rahul Gandhi has amazed me beyond words!

@Usha

Very true ! Manmohan Singh with his stature and past reputation seems to have become puppet in the hands of Sonia Gandhi.He even gave a statement after the Karnataka elections that it was because of Rahul Gandhi that they wond the election, I wonder how he could even say that when Rahul Gandhi hardly had anything to do with it...People voted because they had no choice having got fed up of BJP which let go of a golden opportunity to show that it could give good governance !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.