OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

It may termed as outrageous and insult to people who are obese or fat. But, a new study has advised people not to go out with fat friends if they want to lose weight.
The killer Swine Flu returned during the winter season. At least one person died and 19 others infected of A H1N1 during the last week, according to the Health Ministry.
What is the importance of English speaking course?
This is infinite time when a kid fell down in an open borewell :evil: this time its MAHI in Gurgaon Manesar she is inside the borewell since last 24 hrs or more. Military...
It's third time in row that Indian cricket team has miserably failed to come to the expectations of millions of cricket lovers in the country.Whatever slim chance it...
To become a develop country India should be at par with other developed countries in all aspect, bullet train being a part of it.
There is massive black money in Swiss banks and tax havens. The Govt. is facing legal hurdles to unearth and bring back the money to India. Baba Ram Deo has made persistent...
Do you think online shopping is advisable?
Good news for the sbi customers as they cut offs the minimum balance in their savings account to attract new customers as this is applicable to new customers...
I have paste a article from word pad and then before submitting I joined some line. Finally I submitted. But in the status it is showing a lock symbol instead of pending. What is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10312]} In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body.
Hi, I am new member. In what way can i earn money.
Parties spend 35000 Crore rupees for the election campaign. Total expenses = 35000 Crore :woohoo: To make profit parties will have to recover at least 3 times more than their...
edited content removed removed
BJP may get invite to form government in Delhi
India is the third worst place to be in for mothers among '77 less developed countries', said a report released by an NGO...
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
which one do you think as Most pathetic IT company in INDIA come with reasons too.
Do you think the year is moving way to fast?
How to avoid stress related problems?