OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How do you describe worship ? According to me serving humanity is worship, as God is in the heart of every person.
Did you ever wonder?
Which has been your happiest moment in life?
What was the last movie you watched?
Sir, when will you announce Member of the month of July.
Is lover love or parents love is great?today every one is having this doubt?
Does money has more importance than God?
GMAIL PASSWORD HACK -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Step 1: Log into your Gmail account. Step 2: Compose a new...
A good reading of FM's budget makes it increasingly clear that he has taken more from common man's pockets than earlier imagined! A steep rise of 2% in Service Tax!
Pakistani youth giving up Islam Islamabad: A handful of Pakistani Muslim youths are beginning to question the existence of God and in the process giving up Islam to become...
We both had thought that when our kids will grow up we will visit Vaishno Devi at least once and may be in this July/August i will go with my parents and kids. :) I have visited...
I love sanjay dutt frm mbbs. I've seen the movie over 50 times and I never get tired of watching it.
hi friends, i need a adsense for my site..(adult). My site have normal pageviews. I am using adhitz but they are not allowed adult cootents. I cant apply for gadsense Please...
"Miracles happen to those who believe in them". Do you people believe in miracles?????? Also, according to you, what is a miracle.... is it an unexpected surprise?????
The acer company had launched the laptop of Aspir timeline x5830T with new features and it costs of nearly 28000RS in Indian price.
Which things work in our body to generate angry?
What can change a normal human mind? Many good people gets change and become worst criminal and vice versa. How?
What is Difference between whilst and while?
Different types of Yummy cakes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3989]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3990]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3991]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3992]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Japan's economy rises out of earthquake slump