This is infinite time when a kid fell down in an open borewell :evil: this time its MAHI in Gurgaon Manesar she is inside the borewell since last 24 hrs or more.

Military people are still trying to rescue her but they are finding it difficult i pray Gos she is safe and is rescued soon. :blink:

Why is it happening so often in country?. :evil: Why we people donot close these open borewells and give better and safe place for our kids to play?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i pray to god for mahi
pls god safe her life nad rescued soon.
This is infinite time when a kid fell down in an open borewell :evil: this time its MAHI in Gurgaon Manesar she is inside the borewell since last 24 hrs or more.

Military people are still trying to rescue her but they are finding it difficult i pray Gos she is safe and is rescued soon. :blink:

Why is it happening so often in country?. :evil: Why we people donot close these open borewells and give better and safe place for our kids to play?. :blink:

It makes you feel so helpless and frustrated.We have a system where the people who loot the country are given protection and hard woring citizens have to face things like this.I blame the law makers for such a lax attitude that has led to the tragedy and this is not the first time either...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is lot of negligence. It is no use blaming Government or higher officers. People have a very careless attitude. Nobody will bother about any such danger unless some casualty takes place.

There was such dangerous open manhole a few days ago in my colony. But the residents were quick to take immediate action and the manhole was covered. In such matters, every citizen needs take precautions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There is lot of negligence. It is no use blaming Government or higher officers. People have a very careless attitude. Nobody will bother about any such danger unless some casualty takes place.

There was such dangerous open manhole a few days ago in my colony. But the residents were quick to take immediate action and the manhole was covered. In such matters, every citizen needs take precautions.

I agree, in cases such as this, whoever was trying to put up a borewell is to be blamed for not covering up the hole after the drilling was done. There is no use blaming government for instances like this. I also hold responsible, to a major extent, the parents of these children, who allow them to play unsupervised, especially when they know such a big hole is lying uncovered around their homes. I know that mostly these parents belong to the category of laborers and they have to work hard, but they could at least ensure that their child is not playing around such danger zones. This has happened so many times previously, still people refuse to wake up, whose fault it is?? :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is the irresponsibility of our country government and municipal corporation.

I wish and i pray that the child should come out safely

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree, in cases such as this, whoever was trying to put up a borewell is to be blamed for not covering up the hole after the drilling was done. There is no use blaming government for instances like this. I also hold responsible, to a major extent, the parents of these children, who allow them to play unsupervised, especially when they know such a big hole is lying uncovered around their homes. I know that mostly these parents belong to the category of laborers and they have to work hard, but they could at least ensure that their child is not playing around such danger zones. This has happened so many times previously, still people refuse to wake up, whose fault it is?? :angry:

Excatly! We should not blame government for this issue we people ourself are responsible for it equally we must see our safety also before expect others to help us. It would not have happened if the people themselves have filled this open borewell. :blink:

Excatly! We should not blame government for this issue we people ourself are responsible for it equally we must see our safety also before expect others to help us. It would not have happened if the people themselves have filled this open borewell. :blink:

True Sanjeev, although it is true that in many aspects where government must intervene, it does not do so, and it is equally true that we Indians have fallen into a bad habit of not taking our own responsibility, such incidents will keep happening.

Also I cannot but help make an observation, you remember the similar case of a boy named Prince who fell into a borewell, I think it was about an year ago, his parents got a fat compensation then from the government. After that incident, there has been a rise in such cases! :blink:

Yes i remember that case of Prince in Haryana around 3~4 years back but inspite of reduction in such cases as i thoguht by seeing it on national channels many people might have taken up the precautionary measures nearby their homes these cases have increased in recent years comparatively.I thonk people see and forget things so easily they even don't care that they are risking their and their kids' lives by not being attentive and taking things very casualy.I am really upset to think that what was the fault of innocent MAHI that she is fighting with the life. :(
Yes Sanjeev, it is so horrible see an innocent little girl paying for others' mistakes!! :angry: :angry:

What is the latest news?
I am also praying to get recover him soon safely.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.