The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no online shoping is not good for us there is unsafe thing that cause in this process.
Sanket, thanks for the information about flipkart.com, do they accept the payment option from Paymate? I often receive Paymate vouchers and would like to use them!

Kalyani I do not see any problem you using paymate vouchers. I am mean you gonna load them into your pre-paid wallet right? which can be used in most online transactions. Anyways thats my working theory and it should work in principle, just try and if you face any result to the contrary let us know. And flipkart really have good service.
As on now its not the world's best site but its India's best and safe online purchasing portal
If you ever had to make any Purchase please login via www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/sanketchief-3564

Sanket you gotta login to your affiliate account and then give your friends a unique link that you will find in your affiliate account. It has a tracker in it and will track the purchase until 24 hours after the clickthrough. Here is the link to login to your affiliate account:

http://www.flipkart.com/affiliate/

The profile link won't fetch you any commissions.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sanket, thanks for the information about flipkart.com, do they accept the payment option from Paymate? I often receive Paymate vouchers and would like to use them!

Kalyani I do not see any problem you using paymate vouchers. I am mean you gonna load them into your pre-paid wallet right? which can be used in most online transactions. Anyways thats my working theory and it should work in principle, just try and if you face any result to the contrary let us know. And flipkart really have good service. [/quote]

Thanks Arun! I have only used these vouchers on indiatimes and fastrecharge. I was not aware of the pre-paid wallet, will definitely try it out now! I hope it works, because the indiatimes has changed their look and many of teh things that I intended to buy are now missing! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani I do not see any problem you using paymate vouchers. I am mean you gonna load them into your pre-paid wallet right? which can be used in most online transactions. Anyways thats my working theory and it should work in principle, just try and if you face any result to the contrary let us know. And flipkart really have good service.

Thanks Arun! I have only used these vouchers on indiatimes and fastrecharge. I was not aware of the pre-paid wallet, will definitely try it out now! I hope it works, because the indiatimes has changed their look and many of teh things that I intended to buy are now missing! :([/quote]

Indiatimes have really messed up. What I did not like the msot was, how they changed the book section. I have saved links of like 15 books and all of a sudden I can't even find one books. I normally order in bulk but they have ruined it. Also, the way to find books previously was much better than the new look.

Anyways I hope it works out for you, havn't tried it yet myself so your experience with this, would certainly expand my knowledge on this.
[quote]
Indiatimes have really messed up. What I did not like the msot was, how they changed the book section. I have saved links of like 15 books and all of a sudden I can't even find one books. I normally order in bulk but they have ruined it. Also, the way to find books previously was much better than the new look.

Anyways I hope it works out for you, havn't tried it yet myself so your experience with this, would certainly expand my knowledge on this. [/quote]

Yes, they have messed up everything big time. I too am unable find all those books that I wanted, although there service was reliable! I hate the new look!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Flipkart is the best for books, I have ordered so many books from there and they are really good, the packaging of books is also very nice.
Thanks Brother..Appreciate it
online shopping with shopping card is the best way of online shopping

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thanks sanket for giving a valuable details about flipkart site. I use to shop online frequently so i will try to use this flipkart site also.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.