OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Which is your most favorite book ever?
Do you get offended when people block you?
Spending about 3 months along with you, it’s time for me to part from Boddunan. As a beautiful dusk, though a small time, yet so beautiful, I am also setting, giving you the best...
Hello, Have anybody purchased any electronic item through online shopping sites like rediff,ebay etc. Which is the best and reliable online shopping site in india?
What are your resolutions for 2011? Mine are to be Best at all my characters: that is Human Girl Daughter Sister Friend Unknown...
Frequently in interviews they ask the question " Tell me about yourself" What are the qualities that we should tell them
Hello, I came across two articles today with the same title. I thought may be the content will be different. I was little surprised to find that both articles are the same and...
Since i m a fresh boarder i would like to know if anyone has received money from this site? If yes, in which section can i see the recent money earners?
Hike of about 8/liter has shaken the Indian community Do you think they'll reduce the prices as some sources are indicating. But the sale of cycles have gone up in last 24 hours....
Is it necessary to do match-making before marriage?
Yesterday there is earthquake in peru at 6.3
These hotels are a new concept in Hotel Industry. Do you know what they are.
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Thursday hosted a reception in honour of Indian President Pratibha Patil and her accompanying business delegation here at the Raffles...
What are the different traits that keeps harmonious to the family?
Maruti Suzuki, India's top carmaker, has raised prices of its diesel models by Rs 2,000 to Rs 10,000.
Facebok Safety Tips * Add a mobile number to your account from the Mobile tab of your Account Settings page. This way we can help you get back into your account if you are...
Do we get paid for posting photos here?
Some things about the queen of the great Britain http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/visit-britain-in/15-things-didn-t-know-queen-083929685.html
Following TRS leader K Chandrashekhar Rao, Congress MPs from Telangana go on hunger strike. The Congress MPs have threatened to resign if the Sri Krishna Committee does not...
In a big development, the CBI has filed the closure report in sensational and mysterious Arushi murder case. The probe agency failed to crack the case despite all its...