OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Buzz is that the filmmaker has a script which demands the presence of such high profiled cricketer like Tendulkar. The script is for the movie titled 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari'...
Indians may have felt let down when their nation was severely criticised for the chaos surrounding the Commonwealth Games, but they can take heart in the fact that a number of...
as per recent election data,it is evident that citizens of india are careless to help india
I need to design a poster on go green computing. suggest ideas for the same!
What is the Meaning of raghupati Raghav Raja Ram?
In general, many people seek for beautiful and intelligent bride. Do you think the husband should equally look handsome compared to his wife? Who must be better looking?
Mineral oil is used in most of the cosmetics and skin care items which we use. It has been said that mineral oil has some harmful effects on the skin. Is it true?
Here is a very good news.The Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Cigarette making had banned by central government as part of the drive against smoking.Share your opinions.
can exams be conducted online ?
In a significant scientific discovery, astronomers have found a diamond-studded planet that contains ultra-high concentrations of carbon. The research suggests that there may be...
swiss bank account proof
I want to know whether high point earning members like diamond, maestro etc. are shedding off their points to earn advertising credits? Of course if they don't mind sharing.
Hi Friends, I am very happy Boddunan running very successfully. I have noticed many times that 40% Forums users are creating topics in bulk which have no value. If this is...
Returning from a funeral procession, a mini truck with 54 people overturned in a village in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday, Dec 25. Death toll on Dec 26 mounted to 36 and others were...
Republic Day is the most important event to celebrate our democracy.
October 1st week is celebrated as a joy of giving week. Somebody enjoying to give things to other. what about you. let's share
A nephew (sister's son) of Union minister for Railway has been charged with corruption. Opposition demands his resignation. Is this fair. Can anyone be accountable for conduct...
Actress and DMK star speaker Kushboo has been booked under two cases for allegedly violating the Model Code of Conduct, police said....
US President Barack Obama will continue to give priority to building ties with emerging powers like India, China and Brazil in rebalancing US foreign policy in his second term...
File RTI online, Save india from Corruption http://rti.india.gov.in/