The killer Swine Flu returned during the winter season. At least one person died and 19 others infected of A H1N1 during the last week, according to the Health Ministry.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During December 13-19, one Swine Flu patient was identified. However, the number went up to 20 during the week December 19-26, raising an alarm.
The latest Swine Flu death was reported from Kerala. The positive cases were reported from Chennai (13), Goa (3) and Kerala (3).

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is a shocking news that swine flue is returning again.What a deadly disease.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The government should take some serious measures to eradicate this deadly disease.I think all other countries have already manufactured the flu shots.
Thanks for the information since I am in Karnataka I will have to take care.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
As this has come back again... Never take a risk.. as the virus will develop resistance to the medication.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The weather is very fluctuating and I think most of the states experiencing cold wave so lot of precautions are needed from from governement...thanks Deepti for sharing this news. :)
Thanks Rajani.... As we are experiencing extreme temperatures this year, we can expect many new types of virus to attack humans.We should be careful.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.