Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BAD BAD NEWS came !!! MAHI is NO MORE.
:(

So sad, How many more Mahi would fall before they would come out of their sleep, this has become a regular feature of late. :pinch:

Very very sad news and we should take a lesson from it not to quit any dig any where.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think the Army did his job. They worked hard.But as the doctor told that she was Dead after 1 and Half hour,after she fell in the Borewell.
As there was insufficient Oxygen down 70 to 80 feet.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think the Army did his job. They worked hard.But as the doctor told that she was Dead after 1 and Half hour,after she fell in the Borewell.

In most cases those took place in last couple of years they were able to save the children, this is first time that a child died.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In most cases those took place in last couple of years they were able to save the children, this is first time that a child died.

Only Prince could be saved some years back. Generally, it is difficult to save a child and very heavy expenditure and efforts are involved in rescue operations. It is sad that most people including parents of unfortunate children are so careless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think this is the main cause.Died due to insufficient Oxygen.

So sad, How many more Mahi would fall before they would come out of their sleep, this has become a regular feature of late. :pinch:

Very very sad news and we should take a lesson from it not to quit any dig any where.

I think everyone has to take the blame for the death of that poor innocent child.Parents for being careless knowing what a death trap the country is and knowing there is work going on in the neighborhood...But the entire blame goes on the authorities who leave such places open without any kind of protection, this never happens at other countries..One really cant blame the police or the army since they have done the best that they could..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think everyone has to take the blame for the death of that poor innocent child.Parents for being careless knowing what a death trap the country is and knowing there is work going on in the neighborhood...But the entire blame goes on the authorities who leave such places open without any kind of protection, this never happens at other countries..One really cant blame the police or the army since they have done the best that they could..

Authority had some responsibility to cover the hole or shoulk cover with some.

In India,there are various things which are not proper. So,its becomes our duty to be Alert.
So,i will first blame her Parents. They didn't Care about her Daughter. They were careless as told by Sunil.

Want to make each day Accountable

In India,there are various things which are not proper. So,its becomes our duty to be Alert.
So,i will first blame her Parents. They didn't Care about her Daughter. They were careless as told by Sunil.

It is really a sad news. :(

Yes it is our responsibility also to provide safe and better place to our kids we can't leave everything to the government. Had they covered this hole before waiting for MCD to do it i think Mahi would have been there. :blink:
its really sad news, that mahi is no more. Actually this is not an accidents it is a murder as i feel. If government took propercare by closing the bore holes then no such happening occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.