which one do you think as Most pathetic IT company in INDIA

come with reasons too.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well in my opinion any company lies on the hands of employee and its CEO or any other head...

If we consider only the management i vote for Satyam computer for it bigest scam..but here the employees are the masterminds but the founder and CEO have done the harm..or else the company has done quiet a good successful stories in IT sector..not only for AP but also around the world..its really bad luck for people believing in that company.
patni is the worst company for freshers ( as this company normally doesn't call its campus selected freshers for joining)
@sajeetaran:

Even css(Cyber net slash support) - Chennai
Why Sudha?

my friends who got selected in css have joined and started working there. why do you say so?
@ Sajeetaran:

Even i got selected in my campus..
He is not calling even responding our calls.., whenever i call coming with some reason that Hr is busy or Blah Blah.. reasons
Oh ok. But my friends are working their as freshers . which branch you got?
Technical

Basically i had done my graduation in IT 2010 passed out
No am not asking about that branch, i meant which branch of CSS?
chennai- T.Nagar

I think that in India then do not have any branches in other cities its located only in chennai.
Ok my friend is working in BPO, if you want i will give her number , she also got selected in campus .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.