OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think boys are treated better than girls?
What do you listen to in your car?
Do we need more taxes or more tax payers to develop our country?
Man
Do you believe in this line: "Man is the architect of his fate."
Hai friends, how much will you except revenue per share this month. Last month the revenue per share is RS.60.75
कोई दीवाना कहता है कोई दीवाना कहता है कोई पागल समझता है मगर धरती की बेचैनी को बस बादल समझता है मै तुझसे दूर कैसा हू तू मुझसे दूर कैसी है ये मेरा दिल समझता है या तेरा दिल...
Love is the main base for any relation. But we should have understanding capacity with love. which most of us don't have. They just love blindly and make the lives...
Dear friends , I think you have enjoyed this new year i want to know that How you celecbrated 1st jan 2010 as new year ?
I have seen many drunkards who often speak(try to speak) english when they got drunk? I am sure you guys are also having some personal experiences ! May be you are also one of...
Any one here know a replica handbag seller that can refer or suggest me to a whole seller?There are many online handbags sites which provide quality bags in cheap rate, these...
Friends, While thinking about pessimism and optimism I can not resist the temptation of quoting Sir Wisnston Churchill in this context:"A pessimist sees the difficulty in...
Everybody would have been a great fan of comics during our childhood days. Share your favorite comics.
This is one of the very few sites that I am in love with at first sight. And I see this site has one of most helpful and talented writers. So I thought why not I share my money...
Dhanterash is famous festival in India. Many of us has planned to buy some jewellery or Gold or Silver. What are your plans to buy?
friends What did you think of the movie 3 idiots
How good is the policy of appeasement? Winston Churchill once made an interesting obervation which is:"An appeaser is one who feeds a corcodile -hoping it will eat him...
Peter Roebuck jumped from a hotel window after being questioned by police about an alleged sexual assault.
Hai Friends, I believe we have an opportunity to increase the review categories in articles section of Boddunan..What I mean is similar to cellphones review that we already...
In bulgaria the vampire skeleton is found they are planning to keep in museum it was about 700 years...
Once again Indian student became the target of agitation in a foreign country. This time, it is not in Australia but it's in California in US. During a robbery, a 22-year-old...