OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The chess maestro Viswanathan Anand won his fourth world chess Championship Title by beating Topalov in the last game.Friends salute this rare genius and his brilliant.What our...
Almost all of us have many dreams about our life , as to how it should be and what we want to achieve for ourselves, for our children and family etc; We dream of having a lot...
A husband and wife along with their 1 1/2 years old had gone to Chindadaripet in Chennai to attend the final rituals of their relative who is an old lady. Her body was kept in an...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4436]} Children who couldn’t continue education because of poverty can contact: AGARAM foundation founded by Surya (Actor),www.agaram.in, Ph:...
Fear Less--- Hope More Eat Less--- chew more Whine Less- Breathe more Talk Less--- Say More. Hate Less--- Love More And good things will be yours ----Swedish proverb. I...
I am stuck with some thoughts again. We all write and publish so many articles on Boddunan and I am sure we all care to read them quite often. Since I joined Boddunan writing...
In past years most of the Indian farmers and other people were having cows at their home. Though these cows gave less milk, but the milk was very good for kids, young and old...
ICC World Cup 2011 - India-Pakistan duel: Tricolour makes brisk sales http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106605
Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata and Niira Radia were on Monday quizzed in connection with 2G spectrum scam by Parliament's PAC whose head M M Joshi said the panel found the...
What is the ful form of NEWS
Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
Guys now it's time to save someone's beautiful life and a husband's hope. This is a true story of my friend's friend.She is suffering from CEREBRAL SINUS VEINS THOMBROUS. The...
Do you hate the world because if you hate yourself?
What is your favorite time of day? As in morning, day or night.
I want to learn photoshop?I need online materials?Any one will provide me the webaddressess?
Is social networking site destroy real life participation?
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes To All... Celebrate raksha bandhan With Love and Affection with your Family members Happy Raksha Bandhan To all My Sisters...
Dear friends today I saw a miracle. I had never experience that editors of this site approved articles with in 5 minutes. i just post an article and it got approved .so friends...
My husband's exhibition of paintings is at Nehru Centre Art Gallery, Worli, Mumbai from 23rd August to 29th August! This is a personal invitation to all my friends from boddunan...
I love manmohan singh. I've seen his carrier profile and I never get tired but always something to learn frm him