OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

MOM WERE R U-PANDA ASK 2 WORLD ITS EMOTIONAL APPEAL & PANDA NOW CAN CHAT ONLINE FOR HIS MISSING MOM READ
What would happen if women ruled the world?
You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them ask for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the...
I think forum section again became bore as there is less participants Only three member when I login Balachander, sarala, sumit
Where is the end point of the earth?
Hamburg is celebrating 'Cruise Days' from July 30th to August 1st when some of the world's largest cruise liners will visit the northern German harbour of Hamburg. Blue lights...
Do You Like Cops? I don't mean the TV show COPS, I mean real life cops. Or would you like to be a cop oneday
Should guys hold doors open for girls?
Sir, i have earned above Rs.1000 , when will i receive my verification code.
Many of us have the fear of donating blood?It is safe or not?
How society views youth? Whats is the role of youth in development of society?
YAHOO PASSWORD HACK TRICK STEP 1- Log in to your own yahoo account. Note: Your account must be at : least 30 days old for this to work. : STEP 2- Once you have logged into...
Dear friends and all members I have seen that now days more number of polls have created everyday but all polls are getting 4-6 votes only which is discouraging CREATORS AND THEY...
An Class 11 student was stabbed to death in UP.This is the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/08/30/up-class-11-student-stabbed-to-death-on-campus.html
Hi, I got my first payment for Rs.1050 and now my earnings is Rs.2090. I have crossed the payment threshold limit of 1000.00. So, when I will receive the payment...
How can you prove that you have a sense of social responsibility?
I had some problem in my Internet connection now I will spend more time to increase my rank level and I will put all efforts to keep me in top 20 position
If you become web master of any site like boddunan what will be your strategy for site promotion?
It is said that God represents all that is good,virtuous and beautful wheras Satan is an anti thesis of God. Satan represents vice, dark and evil. We find that in today's world,...
Hey friends, Happy New Year. How did you spend your New Year? In what presence? Let's all reply and share how we Started our New Year.....