The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another advantage of online shopping includes variety . ie the choices you can get for products are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. When you shop online, you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area.
But online shopping is not at all safe as it is a prepaid one. after paying if we won't get the item which we have ordered then money is waste

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

not neccesarily sarala...may of the products offer payment on delivery
many online shopping site is functioning under paisapay. Which works as our payment will be keep on hold untill our recepit So if we didnt receive our product. Our money will return back.

Vinu
Also schemes like money back if the product doesnt satisfy your expectations is also very common nowadays, which make online shopping a better option
Has anyone of you guys ever bought anything from Infibeam? If yes, how was the overall experience?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

no not me kalyani mam..i havent bought anything yet from infibean.
[quote]no not me kalyani mam..i havent bought anything yet from infibean. [/quote]

ok thanks....anything about flipkart??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well I am very positive about online Shopping.I have made lot of online purchases in last 3 years.Earlier i use to hesitate when i had to make the payment via credit card however now i have websites like Flipcart www.flipkart.com/user-profiles/sanketchief-3564 where i have an option of CASH ON DELIVERY which means that the products will be delivered at your door steps and then you have to pay the courier guy.
Apart from this Flipcart also provided great EMI options to certain banks where we can make the payment in 6 or 12 months period without paying any interest or processing fee
Can we check the good when we reached courier if any broken in the courier.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.