Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, its very sad news and not a new case. Blame should be given both for parents and the concern authorities who always negelect such a important thing.

But i guess these cases are even not reprted to authorities people just wait for each other to complain it to the authority. :evil: I hope now people would be more careful and do something for themselves. :blink:

yes that's true authorities dont care even now they just pay some compensation for the family of victim. :angry:

Even the road side pits are opened unnecessary at some places, dont know why?
During rainy season its difficult to know whether its open or not unless we feel in it.. :dry: It almost happened to me once... :S :pinch:
I think all the Authorities, which were given the responsibility to take care of that town would be punished.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, its very sad news and not a new case. Blame should be given both for parents and the concern authorities who always negelect such a important thing.

But i guess these cases are even not reprted to authorities people just wait for each other to complain it to the authority. :evil: I hope now people would be more careful and do something for themselves. :blink:

yes that's true authorities dont care even now they just pay some compensation for the family of victim. :angry:

During rainy season its difficult to know whether its open or not unless we feel in it.. :dry: It almost happened to me once... :S :pinch:

Government also open its eyes when something serious happens may be this time they will start their work provided we also support it by complaining about such pits in our surroundings. :)

Government also open its eyes when something serious happens may be this time they will start their work provided we also support it by complaining about such pits in our surroundings. :)

It has be reported several times but no response and if we ask the workers why the dig such a large holes they dont answer..No use :S

It has be reported several times but no response and if we ask the workers why the dig such a large holes they dont answer..No use :S

Rajani, that's because the workers do not know anything. They are asked to do something and they just do it for their daily wages. The real culprits are the authorizers of such kind of unfinished works who never bother to even cover up the mess they create.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Then we should complain it to higher authorities. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.