OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What is your favorite movie? I love The Breakfast Club. I've seen the movie over 50 times and I never get tired of watching it.
The supreme court has ruled that the Muslim women must lift their veil if they exercise their franchise. although I respect supreme court, I feel it is not reasonable to deprive...
I think that the referral scheme that we are following in boddunan is not effecient. It must be improved. More cash credits must be given for those who refer people. If the...
Friends please guide me how to change my avator. I just forget.
good news is i have earned Rs.600 for just receiving sms ads from a site called mginger. its a banglore based company and pays through cheque. any one interested may click the...
Friends, thw jewellery sold by online marketing sites are not real. They are 1 gm Gold jewellery. Do you think they are good in terms of quality and lasting?
What is the weblinks in the profile?How can we use it.
IdontWantDowry.com, a matrimonial website for dowry free marriages is conducting Swayamvaram for people who say NO to dowry. .More than 300 participants are expected to take part...
A few days back the Union Minister of Sports came out strongly against the Apex Cricketing Body of the country for tinkering with the basic format of cricket so much that cricket...
How you encourage your dear ones when they are in difficult situations?
Nokia launches Nokia x2.. With * 5 MP camera with flash B) * Dual speaker * blue tooth 2.1 * 16GB memory support * USB 2.0 * 3.5mm headphone jack And lots more...
Why Most of the women love to eat the curry made of potato?
Latest trend of Gold ornaments is 916 BIS Hallmarked. We will get the present market price of gold only if it's 916 Hallmarked and all jewelleries accept them, if ornaments have...
RCM business -Strike by distributors 114 days . Its good to see all patient for his/her efforts. http://www.rcmbusiness.net/5-oct-2012-raj-govt-issued-mlmdsm-guidelines/
"Good", says sir Winston Churchill , "that means you have stood up for something sometimes in your life." I neither support this quote nor criticize. The...
6 signs that show your iPhone is stressing you out http://in.news.yahoo.com/6-signs-show-iphone-stressing-085550923.html
I came across this wise quote and feel that it is true in every sense.. Most of us go all out to prove that we are right even when we are wrong and prove others wrong even when...
Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my...
Dear Friends, What do you feel for Article Approval? Do you feel that this time article approved faster than previous.
I have posted a similar question before. Even then I think this question has more significance than that one. So I am asking you "Which Boddunan member do you want to meet...