OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

India will no longer remain land of Gods and Goddesses. One by one all temples are getting destroyed. These time government has secretly conspired to destroy the famous hindu...
Happy Pongal and Magarasankranthi Wishes to all members of boddunan family. Have a happy days. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Major components of the rocket engines used to launch astronauts to the Moon in the 1960s and 1970s have been recovered from the depths of the Atlantic...
Journalists remembered on world press freedom day. In fact, freedom of press is very essence of democracy....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10733]}
I have both a laptop and desktop at home. A relative of mine told me that a tablet PC beats both desktop and laptop computers. However when I used his tablet PC, I did not find...
Indira Gandhi was assassinated on this day. She was iron lady of India. Let us pay her homage....
English is known worldwide, and also used in India on a wide scale. But still most of the people find it difficult to understand English. They use Hindi as a language. If along...
1 month INFANT SPEAKS IN about his future & make his point 2 world READ
Hi all Of you , I’m Now Platinum Mate by Completing 1000 Post in boddunan..!!!
Why isn't 11 pronounced "onety-one"?
Is it safe that children travel by packaged autos/vehicles to school?
Why the prices are raising regularly with out any reason?
Which is more annoying? Invasion of personal space or being stared at?
How tall are you ? Are you happy with your height ?
What do you feel when you see a corridor? :huh: Do you like it? I personally like corridors a lot. What about you? I also want to know, what's its name in your regional...
Why travelling is taken as a part of education?
BLOCK A SITE ON YOUR PC Are you trying to block a website on your PC? You need not setup firewall filters to do this. Here is a simple trick to block the site on your...
Hi , all hru plz help me to add my new website in my profile section at left side in my boddunan section I finally bought website for 10000/- & you will love...
Is it easy to understand another person's action if we don't spend a lot of time with them?