OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hey Friend spend more time on boddunan to celebrate new year 2010
Can you tell me the name of the Bird which is mammal?
Your comments please !!!
UPA-2 seems to have completely lost direction in almost every single way be it in governance, national security, internal security, development initiatives, poverty alleviation...
I wish happy new year 2010 to all of you.
cricket fans, what is your favorite team?
Friends, find out how to get free referrer for boddunan from the given...
Hello maverick, private msg function is not running. Its showing error.
Friends many of us use abbreviation in almost all cases. Do you think this is justified? Some abbreviations are made by us for sending sms and e-mail. Are they legal?
I oberserve we have members from different parts of the country. I would have been happier to find a few from the state of J&K and other North-Eastern states to lend it an...
One in every five indian adults living in urban cities suffers not only from hypertension but also diabetes. In Maharashtra,more disturbingly,one in three persons is struck by...
Well know Agricultural scientist, Dr M S Swaminathan, today said he did not favour setting up of another commission to study the health impact of the use of endosulfan, which had...
In a major breakthrough, German doctors for the first time were able to capture the live MRI scan images of a baby at the moment of birth. The doctors claim the birth scan images...
I'm glad to see Boddunan membership figure to be well past 9.5K.Can we achieve the mark 10k in this year itself!
How to become natural beauty with out using the face creams.
We need to adopt healthy habits at work places so as to avoid sickness. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/7-work-habits-that-are-making-you-sick-slideshow/
Is Bull fight needed. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/two-men-killed-during-bullfight-201822833.html
This is truth however we may be strong enough to fight against all but sometimes we may too require support of someone. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10684]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10734]}
The N.D. Tewari paternity case is unique. Here an illegitimate son is claiming right as lawful son. This reminds of the Hindi movie TRISHOOL featuring amitabh Bachan as...