OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

4G
4G access will take by the 2014 http://computersight.com/communication-networks/4g-access-will-take-half-of-the-flow-in-2014/
This proverb reminds us of the story of rabbit and tortoise in which the tortoise wins the race even being slow. But does this proverb makes any sense in today's fast and...
[attachment]C:\fakepath\Doc1.docx[/attachment]
A special CBI court on Wednesday awarded death penalty to Surinder Koli in the Deepali rape and murder case. Earlier, special CBI Judge AK Singh pronounced the verdict and held...
I have observed many girls, that they never like to watch action movies. Is there any reason. Even I too does not like. My sister daughter of age 4, she also hate to watch action...
Smoking Smoking is one of the most common ways to develop heart problems. People who smoke for more than 10 years have a 35% greater chance of developing a heart attack,...
i often wonder which one is good.when i look back to my school life I feel that those were best days as that time we were having real friends, doing masti without tension, no...
I have never seen a horse sitting on the ground but don't know the reason why? :laugh: Have you seen it? :blink: Please tell any one know the answer. :blink:
Boddunan is Increasing day by day and there are so many similar sites also available on web, so we have to work little hard to Increase the rank of our site,so we need more...
accepting our fault is beneficinal or harmful?
Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry:...
Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!! Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the...
Why is the letter T like an island?
Wish you a Very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all of you
Many celebrities Buying the Islands for example Walt disney has 2 Islands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_island
They are axioms. They don't require a proof. Do you need a weatherman to know in which direction the wind...
India had won against Australia and clean sweep of 4-0 this is the first time after a long gap for their loss. Our bowlers bowled well and our batsmen batted well this is the...
Different Indian political parties spend 35000 crore rupees in recent Lock Sabha Election 2014. Is there any better way to run political advertisement campaign so that we can...
Hai Friends, I am here to know how many people are present in each of the states. So Friends, I would be pleased if you would mention your state here, and keep the list...
What will you do if your best friend forgets your birthday?