The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's just a riddle.....please don't make it too serious....

Hoping admin would consider this thread for locking

Its just that its not clear I think.. :unsure:

just check that wikipedia link :cheer:
Asha, you will get 500 bonus.....congratulations for 1000 posts...PM admin now itself

I didn't even notice that. :ohmy:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8709]}

Live in the present :)
It's just a riddle.....please don't make it too serious....

Hoping admin would consider this thread for locking

Its just that its not clear I think.. :unsure:

just check that wikipedia link :cheer:
Asha, you will get 500 bonus.....congratulations for 1000 posts...PM admin now itself

I didn't even notice that. :ohmy:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8709]}

For 1000,2000,5000,10k,15k....you will get bonus points. But you have to inform it to admin :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
I think the discussion with respect to the T being island shaped is over so the thread is no longer relevant and should be locked!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

T exists in the middle of the word water and so T is considered as the island letter.when I was in school our English teacher explained us this fact and from that day I remember this.

Sharmistha Banerjee
T exists in the middle of the word water and so T is considered as the island letter.when I was in school our English teacher explained us this fact and from that day I remember this.

This is a good explanation. An island is surrounded by water. The word 'water' retains 't' in middle surrounded by 'wa' and 'er'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Woh ! I like the clever explanation of Gulshanji. I have one example. Do you know about the island "L-fistan"? It is near by Mumbai. It looks like "L". I have seen this in movie "Qayamat".
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Woh ! I like the clever explanation of Gulshanji. I have one example. Do you know about the island "L-fistan"? It is near by Mumbai. It looks like "L". I have seen this in movie "Qayamat".

I think that the 'why' in the thread should be replaced by 'how'. Then the thread will be meaningful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

L and U is not surrounded by water and so I think that it cannot be called an island.

Sharmistha Banerjee
L and U is not surrounded by water and so I think that it cannot be called an island.

It is very simple. Take a tub filled with water and make alphabet float in it. You will come to know how water surrounds it. Joking. Don't take it seriously. ;) :P :evil: :silly: :silly: B)
I did not get what do you mean? :blink:

Every letter for me looks like an island. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.