OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Margin sell Ultratech Cements CMP 1000 target 950 stop loss 1010.
Mirza Ghalib is very famous Urdu poet. He belongs to Agra. It is so funny that he is accused of fanning hatred. Nothing could be more ridiculous. He wrote poetry on love and...
Is this right or wrong to send our grand parents to oldage home?
In muslim religion , why men only goto mosque to pray?
Friends, Don't take me as the author of this quote.These are the famous words uttered by no other than great George Bernard Shaw! What do you think? I would share mine...
Just think who is the author of this quote? No other than that great tramp - Charlie Chaplin What is your take on the importance of laughter in our life.Here I laugh and...
Media time in an again proves its members to be senseless.Today at the coverage of the news that Anna Hazaare was happy after a unanimous decision by the Lok and Rajya Sabha, all...
sumit is back for his love for BODDUNAN ,Yes In all sense I'm happy to change my decision to leave BODDUNAN . Even though i'd been adviced for madness I'm back to enjoy...
Waits are of different types.....for a person, for an event, for an exam, for a result, for a bus or train, which may or may not end in good. Some waits, we may really love, but...
A story of a fisher man. http://sasikanth.quazen.com/shopping/inspiring-story/
Sir, 5 days before i have posted mobile reviews. But still it shows pending approval. when it will be approved.
Hello friends i want to know that how much will be this years revenue which get to the members having high points.
Do you support Indian marriage match system? I feel it is really bad . people think it is most traditional but when a guy and his family members comes to see a girl , the...
Yesterday while I was going through newspaper sheets, one incident really touched my heart. It was about a poor old woman who couldn't see girl twins thrown in a waste bin. She...
How to bring awareness in people about all polluting things on mother earth.
Whenever the 'Nehru-Gandhi' family dictated the choice of candidates for the office of presidency in India,the country was robbed of a chance of a distinguished presidency. Our...
A 46-year-old man, who kept his multiple marriages a secret from his four wives, was beaten up to death in Bangladesh, local media reported on Wednesday, Dec 22. To know...
Hope all you understand what I have in mind! Let me know! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8069]}
It's true, the basement of all relations is belief. It's applicable for husband-wife relations, friends and even business partnerships. Yet, I want to know, if we want to keep a...
In this site, we are not allowed to copy from MS Word while writng articles. Can we copy from text file? I am asking this because generally I write articles first in either word...