Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Marketing people have to speak a lot... and sometimes they even cross the line which they neednt have to cross.. :dry: I cannt tolerate such people. I agree with you point @sunil
Thank you said by: suni51
Marketing people have to speak a lot... and sometimes they even cross the line which they neednt have to cross.. :dry: I cannt tolerate such people. I agree with you point @sunil

Sometimes they get so intolerable that you have to ignore them and the best thing at that time one can do is to run away from the scene. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sometimes they get so intolerable that you have to ignore them and the best thing at that time one can do is to run away from the scene. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yep better to run away from the scene else they will sell you a comb which you never need. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The people who cross the line we transfer them to complaint attending department. They keep their mouth shut because more outspoken persons are their to deal with them, customer is always right you know. :)

Yep better to run away from the scene else they will sell you a comb which you never need. :evil: :evil:

I am very strict for it I don't buy anything which I do not need. i say NO on the face as I know if I won't say it for the first time itself they will try to sell it every time they will meet me. :blink:
Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!!
Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the end!!!
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

That's why many people are cheated easily with 'honey talks'. Isn't it? Such honey talks can bring you to traps easily.

When we are in a company, we should take care of the people whom we are talking with. In the company of our friends, we may talk a lot!!! If we are among a group of senior citizens, better we keep quiet :woohoo: :S :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is that both the talks can attract persons towards you. It depends on person's personality :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51
Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!!
Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the end!!!
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

That's why many people are cheated easily with 'honey talks'. Isn't it? Such honey talks can bring you to traps easily.

When we are in a company, we should take care of the people whom we are talking with. In the company of our friends, we may talk a lot!!! If we are among a group of senior citizens, better we keep quiet :woohoo: :S :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is that both the talks can attract persons towards you. It depends on person's personality :evil: :evil:

Yes that is true, I have been cheated many times by honey-talks :laugh: Now I remain very careful, as I have become wiser. :lol:

Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

Yes that is true, I have been cheated many times by honey-talks :laugh: Now I remain very careful, as I have become wiser. :lol:

But do you know to honey talk? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Actually, at sometimes, we need to honey talk :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
According to our proverb.....never hesitate to fall even to a donkey's feet if you really want something worth from him (or make him do something for you) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Translation is really a great task :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

But do you know to honey talk? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Actually, at sometimes, we need to honey talk :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
According to our proverb.....never hesitate to fall even to a donkey's feet if you really want something worth from him (or make him do something for you) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Translation is really a great task :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

People are ready to do every thing for their own benefits they don't think about others. I know many of the LIC agents their work is to tell lies and sell the policies to meet targets and earn incentives. :evil:

Very true!!!! But some people even lock us to the seats with their words... my father is one such person who can be easily locked... :woohoo: A marketing executive of Country Vacations sold us holiday package costing 1.5 lakhs in the similar way..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.