OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Love need not be always between two people. Love towards anything, that’s close to your heart will keep your heart young. A heart that loves is always young. ~ Proverb
Last year, Padmanabhaswamy temple(TVM) was declared to be the most wealthy temple of India. Its hidden treasure total costs more than 1lakh crore rupees. Whole assets once belong...
Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.
I really may obtain a house loan, looking for other people's honest opinion about this. A while ago I registered on this site and I thought that I ask you. So please let me know...
Some people age much before their actual years.No doubt that you are as old as you feel and so on....Taking this test shows where you stand ! It may not be accurate but it is fun...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4647]} I can sense Tears flowing frm my eyes.......maybe in 10 sec or 10msec y me just bcoz I's late in the game of my LIFE Ppl lol on ME.....I...
Pub culture is on a general rise because of BPO companies. Is it true? As a result of which BPO ppl are increasing being negatively steriotyped.. What are your views?
I have planted Neem and Laachi trees in my compound.
The 68 year old actor reacted when Pooja a blog reader raised a question as to why he remained mum about Hazare's fast onto...
Former Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds, one of the game's highly talented but maverick players, on Thursday announced his retirement from all forms of professional cricket.
Who is the best Bollywood comedian ever?
Why is it so? :cheer: Do you talk while sleeping? Do you have any interesting incidents related with this? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6174]}
How to save electricity?
Full info about IP spoofing http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=360
How to become a good cook?
Hello members, Its actually surprising that its about 2 weeks now ,that no member has reached the threshold payout limit. Come On. Post detailed articles which covers the...
There is a general saying "Everybody is equal in front of god".But when we go to some temples they collect money for darshan. Though they state a reason that they...
3d Animation is the best for the, who have creative ideas.
Will India be able to continue its #1 spot for a long time.
A key challenge facing the region is whether it can create enough good jobs to convert this large population into a productive asset. The region with weak infrastructure has also...