Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why are you people falling in agencies' words?
Is it not possible to start a policy without the help of agents????

@Sunil...

You are giving Thank you to every responses here. What happened?
I think you are cheated by some honey talker........ha ha and you want our comfort and advices........

You see I only start a discussion rarely therefore showing my gratitude for getting responses. ;)
Yes I always prefer to do research before going for any thing that is possible to buy online.
I have an article describing to do online research and deal of policies.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!!
Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the end!!!
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

That's why many people are cheated easily with 'honey talks'. Isn't it? Such honey talks can bring you to traps easily.

When we are in a company, we should take care of the people whom we are talking with. In the company of our friends, we may talk a lot!!! If we are among a group of senior citizens, better we keep quiet :woohoo: :S :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is that both the talks can attract persons towards you. It depends on person's personality :evil: :evil:

Yes that is true, I have been cheated many times by honey-talks :laugh: Now I remain very careful, as I have become wiser. :lol:

But do you know to honey talk? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Actually, at sometimes, we need to honey talk :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
According to our proverb.....never hesitate to fall even to a donkey's feet if you really want something worth from him (or make him do something for you) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Translation is really a great task :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can translate it for you- "Waqt pe Gadhe ko baap banana". In Punjabi it's "Khote nu pyo banana" and in Urdu this is known as "Gadhe ko abba kehte hain Janab". :P :P

In Marathi, it goes like this Adla Hari Gadhvache Paay Dhari - means even Hari/Vishnu will have to fall at the feet of a donkey to get his work done!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!!
Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the end!!!
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

That's why many people are cheated easily with 'honey talks'. Isn't it? Such honey talks can bring you to traps easily.

When we are in a company, we should take care of the people whom we are talking with. In the company of our friends, we may talk a lot!!! If we are among a group of senior citizens, better we keep quiet :woohoo: :S :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is that both the talks can attract persons towards you. It depends on person's personality :evil: :evil:

Yes that is true, I have been cheated many times by honey-talks :laugh: Now I remain very careful, as I have become wiser. :lol:

According to our proverb.....never hesitate to fall even to a donkey's feet if you really want something worth from him (or make him do something for you) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can translate it for you- "Waqt pe Gadhe ko baap banana". In Punjabi it's "Khote nu pyo banana" and in Urdu this is known as "Gadhe ko abba kehte hain Janab". :P :P

In Marathi, it goes like this Adla Hari Gadhvache Paay Dhari - means even Hari/Vishnu will have to fall at the feet of a donkey to get his work done!

Are you talking about donkey or politicians to whom people go for their work getting done. :evil:

Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

Are you talking about donkey or politicians to whom people go for their work getting done. :evil:

She may be talking about Government employees.......who collect bribes under the table to get work done :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

She may be talking about Government employees.......who collect bribes under the table to get work done :evil: :evil:

For me all are government servants, not much of a difference. ;)

Some time people forget what they say and what will be the reaction of others who are present on the spot.Sometime just to draw attention or attract others towards themselves they just talk nonsense words and also make fun of themselves.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: suni51
Some time people forget what they say and what will be the reaction of others who are present on the spot.Sometime just to draw attention or attract others towards themselves they just talk nonsense words and also make fun of themselves.

Have you noticed...nervous persons also talk a lot...to make believe others, I am OK.

I often use this trick. That's why I told so ;) :P

Meera sandhu

Exactly, you got the point exactly as I wanted to put it in, thanks.

Have you noticed...nervous persons also talk a lot...to make believe others, I am OK.

I often use this trick. That's why I told so ;) :P

So what trick are you referring to? Let me know, maybe I use the same next time around! :lol:

I feel talking too much is not wrong, but talking unnecessary things is wrong and it irritate others too. When we talk others should feel to listen

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.