OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think the India-Pak talks will have any "realistic outcome"?
Why it is important to conserve nature for future generation?
Friends Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee has presented the Union Budget 2012-2013. Do you think the changes in direct taxes done by him is justifiable? He has also increased the...
Dear friends boddunan has already paid more than rs27000 to its members. check out the link for...
Who are greater Boys or Girls?
Hi, Do you watch movies?? If yes then Post your review of latest movie that you have watched. & help everyone choosing their option about which movie to watch. Give...
The sun is also a star. Then why do we see the sun during the day and the other stars only at night?
It is seen in my follio that i am karma 2 and senior boarder .What is the meaning of those? please clarify in details.
The road show organised by India Tourism Department on Sunday, Sep 5, Assam received the best presentation award in India International Travel Mart.
Hello Friends Here is a question for you, what is the difference between downloading and uploading ?
Turn off Ping service in iTunes - full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/qPVVK
Friends, I have wondered aloud that although there are so many thounds of sites but ours stands on an altogether diggerent plane.What could be the possible reason?
Hi friends, let us discuss some thing very useful from Education Point of view. Friends, you can post one difference in a post, and pleas make sure you type it on your own. Let...
How air pollution aggrevates the heart problems. http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-diseases/how-air-pollution-aggravates-heart-problems/
Facebook founder Zukkerburg Unknowingly made us work even after Office work Facebook to make Facebook founder Zukkerburg Richest person on Earth
Friends, which pet do you have? What do you like most in your pet?
How to be happy though everything is happening wrong with you i mean if you expect something or like to happen something but the things exactly happen reverse. so at that time...
Religion is more like an institution but belief in God gives people the strength to face difficulties in life .What ultimately matters in life is one's own faith and belief, it...
Can You please tell me one of the best open Source software for automation testing?
How many hours a day do you think does Maverick spend online as a webmaster ? I think it must be 10 atleast. What's your opinion ?