Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am From Haryana
We had our first get-together on January,the thirty first of year twenty ten(31/01/2010) which took place at Mac Donalds in Banjara Hills,Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)

Those present were Sridhar Kasireddy gaaru,Atul and Swetha Shenoy

Now,I am from AP state :)

Andhra Pradesh - 4
Haryana - 2
Karnataka - 1
Kerala - 2
Punjab - 1
Tamil Nadu - 3
West Bengal - 1
Uttar Pradesh - 3
Delhi - 1

Swetha Shenoy
with the come back of swetha... andhra pradesh leads with 4 members........ where are other members... waiting for all active members to post...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i belong to the state of reality and doctrine.Hope your question has been answered?
post the reply in the prescribed format as..

Andhra Pradesh - 4
Haryana - 2
Karnataka - 1
Kerala - 2
Punjab - 1
Tamil Nadu - 3
West Bengal - 1
Uttar Pradesh - 3
Delhi - 1

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I wonder how would the list look like if most of the members reply to this post.
Swetha wrote:
[quote]We had our first get-together on January,the thirty first of year twenty ten(31/01/2010) which took place at Mac Donalds in Banjara Hills,Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)

Those present were Sridhar Kasireddy gaaru,Atul and Swetha Shenoy

Now,I am from AP state :)

Andhra Pradesh - 4
Haryana - 2
Karnataka - 1
Kerala - 2
Punjab - 1
Tamil Nadu - 3
West Bengal - 1
Uttar Pradesh - 3
Delhi - 1
[/quote]

Hai Swetha,

Good to know that you are from AP... :) And was feeling sad to know that I have missed the first get together as I was very new member to Boddunan at that time and haven't know of it!!

But if we would have another one this time, I would surely attend the meet; just for the sake to see the Boddunan Team.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hello,
I stay in the city of Dreams- Mumbai, I don't think there will be state factor to attend the Get-together, its the time what we need to dedicate for the it. I attended the first get-together(you can see the pics in my community profile) when I was not so active on the site. I am very happy to see more members interested in meeting each other to know more about them.

Let me know if all are raedy for next get-together.
-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Here is the final list....

Andhra Pradesh - 4
Haryana - 2
Karnataka - 1
Kerala - 2
Punjab - 1
Tamil Nadu - 3
West Bengal - 1
Uttar Pradesh - 3
Delhi - 1
Mumbai - 1

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
HI deepti,
We have received hardly 39 posts to this thread(with more than 1 by a single member).
How we can say its the final list.Lets wait for more replies.
This may help us in deciding the get-together place.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.