Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!!
Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the end!!!
Do you agree with me????

It depends!!!!!

That's why many people are cheated easily with 'honey talks'. Isn't it? Such honey talks can bring you to traps easily.

When we are in a company, we should take care of the people whom we are talking with. In the company of our friends, we may talk a lot!!! If we are among a group of senior citizens, better we keep quiet :woohoo: :S :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh:

Truth is that both the talks can attract persons towards you. It depends on person's personality :evil: :evil:

Yes that is true, I have been cheated many times by honey-talks :laugh: Now I remain very careful, as I have become wiser. :lol:

But do you know to honey talk? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Actually, at sometimes, we need to honey talk :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
According to our proverb.....never hesitate to fall even to a donkey's feet if you really want something worth from him (or make him do something for you) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Translation is really a great task :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

People are ready to do every thing for their own benefits they don't think about others. I know many of the LIC agents their work is to tell lies and sell the policies to meet targets and earn incentives. :evil:

Yes its true its their duty..but I think however the recipient should also know his/her requirement. without knowing everything on the policy invested its indeed waste to invest...

But sometime people trust them as most of my friends are LIC agents too so I don't care to read what is written on the bond which has made me repent on few occasions :evil: :evil: .

We should read everything or else it will be great loss for us ...I came to know that after being cheated twice or so...
Even I was cheated as I asked for a policy of ICICI prud where I have to pay 60K rupees just once.Agent agreed to give such policy but when a bond reached to me it stated that I will have to pay 60K Rs at least for 3 years continuously. :evil:
Even I was cheated as I asked for a policy of ICICI prud where I have to pay 60K rupees just once.Agent agreed to give such policy but when a bond reached to me it stated that I will have to pay 60K Rs at least for 3 years continuously. :evil:

I was cheated by Bajaj alliance but when they send me the policy to send back for cross check I saw the cheating and canceled the policy with my money back within 7 days -20/ for courier charges.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was cheated by Bajaj alliance but when they send me the policy to send back for cross check I saw the cheating and canceled the policy with my money back within 7 days -20/ for courier charges.

But still you lost 20 Rs for nothing.Yes most of these agents are cheaters they don't tell truth but make people fool just to make their money. :evil:

But still you lost 20 Rs for nothing.Yes most of these agents are cheaters they don't tell truth but make people fool just to make their money. :evil:

I lost 20 but saved 15k and much more that I was supposed to pay every year for 15 years which they said 3 years. That was the cheating.

I lost 20 but saved 15k and much more that I was supposed to pay every year for 15 years which they said 3 years. That was the cheating.

Oh so you escaped from the loss. :blink:

But din't you call that agent again to ask him why he did it to you?. :unsure:

Oh so you escaped from the loss. :blink:

But din't you call that agent again to ask him why he did it to you?. :unsure:

The problem was that I did not take any action because the agent was my daughter's ex batch-mate.even she was misguided by the company or trained that way. Every one from that company used to speak the same language. If you remember this was a very popular policy from Bajaj allianz in and around 2006.

Yes it happens sometimes even the agents too don't know what they are telling about the policy is not the truth. :evil:
Yes it happens sometimes even the agents too don't know what they are telling about the policy is not the truth. :evil:

When I talked to regional manager the branch head came with the agent in the evening with folded hands but I forgot the matter due to that girl's involvement. She talked to my daughter who was in Pilani Then to make things right.

Why are you people falling in agencies' words?
Is it not possible to start a policy without the help of agents????

@Sunil...

You are giving Thank you to every responses here. What happened?
I think you are cheated by some honey talker........ha ha and you want our comfort and advices........

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.