OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We attained independence sixty three years ago. We had many outstanding political leaders in this period. Whom can we consider as most outstanding leader. To me, Jawahar lal...
This site is full of things n i want 2 explore each one... Would u like 2 give me some tips?
here some pictures of Devi Durga. [attachment]C:\fakepath\Devi durga..jpg[/attachment] {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3772]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3773]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
When you dress up or buy a dress for yourself, what is important for you? 1. fashion 2. how you would look like in that dress? 3. other factors why?
can i resubmit my once rejected articles
Why women fear of Cockroaches?
What is the difference between author and writer?
Melbourne, Dec 29: Australian Family Court's verdict had raised another controversy. The court granted permission for a school boy to change his gender. Few days back the boy...
Honestly in my case it is MY EARNINGS B) :P
Why development on Enterprise portal is not so easy?
RBI launches website to explain detection of fake currency http://www.paisaboltahai.rbi.org.in/
Let me quote a few examples...... Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things...
Is this true? I know of a couple of people who have served prison sentences for petty crimes like stealing money,chicken ,and other stuff that they can lay their hands on.Now...
I am not religious and seldom go to temples but those who do prayers 2 times a day get something special from God. Is there something they get extra in their lives than those who...
Some days ago we talked about eclipses here. Kalyani and I said that we were unlucky to have not been able to see it. Hey Kalyani, here are two more for...
Nowadays we find every tom , dick and harry using a cell phone, so much so that one feels it is impossible to carry on without a cell phone. Has it got to a state where our lives...
Does any one know how to delete yahoo account ? I am trying to delete but it's not happening, does any one have any idea
Who is going to win french open tennis 2011 title.. Second week started today.. Top rankers are still there.. Roger Federer , Rafeal Nadal , Novak Djokovic , Andy Murray......
Dravid has decided to quit from Tests too.... i.e. His career has come to an end. But, I don't think, it is a right decision to retire from Tests. Ya, he could not perform well...
How to develop a simple computer for children?