Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i always use to sleep on my college days. the interesting thing is i use to sleep by sitting on first bench. On my collage days i use specs for my eye problem. Due to sun light the teacher never find me as im sleeping. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
i always use to sleep on my college days. the interesting thing is i use to sleep by sitting on first bench. On my collage days i use specs for my eye problem. Due to sun light the teacher never find me as im sleeping. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Yes people wearing spects can sleep in class.
Once a girl of other class told me.....one day afternoon teacher find that whole class was silent and whole eyes were still. Very soon, she identified that all are sleeping. So she begin to ask questions.....ha ha

Sleeping is good, if not caught.

At PG, if we feel sleepy, we use to write comments on paper and pass from student to student. Teacher thinks we are writing notes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We write only in Malayalam and Hindi....also uses code letters...because Tamil teachers don't know to read Malayalam and Tamil.
30 out of 50 students were actually from Kerala :woohoo: :woohoo:
But one teacher was there who knows to read Malayalam. So....very careful in her classes ......use only Hindi... :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Ya one time I slept in physics class and suddenly teacher came and ask what happen I just replied that "I am not feeling well"...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.