OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Who is generally called a Gentleman??
What are the single use elements which we cannot use after using them once.
How to save the endangered species on earth?
There are many diseases and some of them are worst and difficult to bear it.Which disease has the worst symptoms in your view?
How morale is different from motivation?
I am facing the problem that is, I am not able to login through opers browser. Whenever i try to login after clicking on login button it again opens the same page... Where i am...
Looking at Akhilesh's passion for posting some mouth-watering recipes I could not resist the temptation of George Bernard Shaw's above-titled quotes. Let me know what do you...
Should Sachin take retirement like Dravid?
Is it okay to work out after eating? or after how many hours should we do work outs
HI FRIENDS WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT HIGHWAY'S HEAVY ROAD TAX WE ARE PAYING INCOME TAX, SELL TAX AND MANY MORE TAXES WHEN WE ARE BUYING NEW VEHICLE WE ARE PAYING ROAD...
Could you calculate population of the whole world?
How to leave drinking?
Who are the five people you spend the most time with?
Hi Friend , I will back soon on boddunan. I have joined Godrej Team of Mumbai. thanks to God everything go smoothly....
I am nicely surprised to see so many guests!!
Post blast in pune recently it seems to be terror cloud gathering again .are there any chances of repeat of 26 by 11 :unsure:
Hai friends does any one no about online jobs regarding e-mail readings and some more.. Is there any trusted site like this.. can any one suggest some web sites :)
An indebted nation pays rich tribute to its martyrs - Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru on March 23. They had laid down their lives for the country on 23rd March, 1931....
Its close to end of 2011 & new year arrives 2012, A closing year makes us learn lot what mistakes U learned from 2011 u will never repeat in 2012
Washington, Dec 26 (ANI): Now experts from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center can help you stick to that New Year's resolution of losing weight if you just follow these...