OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can India is on the path of development.If yes Suggest How.
who is the most unforgettable character of friends?
http://www.supergoodmovies.com/17398/tollywood/Jr-NTR-wedding-like-never-before-with-Lakshmi-Pranathi-News-Details
" Life is strange, as many like me who doubt if they don't have....READ
Do you think Indian Rupees than compete with Pounds (in Future)?
What is the right age for dating?
It is easy to give advice to others when it was to us we cannot implement it why?
Do you know term Gallup Poll?
School kids exposed to smoking scenes in movies are more likely to consume tobacco.
Who is a good neighbour according to you?
CAN ANYONE HERE TELL ME HOW TO GET APROVED ADSENE ACCOUNT IN ONE DAY OR TWO DAYS.
How can you help those who have special needs- sick or poor people, the disabled and the orphans!
Tomorrow is the death anniversary of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore,Ie on 8th august.We should show due respect to him.West Bengal Govt. declared holiday tomorrow.Central govt...
India will host its first Formula One race on Oct. 30 next year if a circuit under construction in the New Delhi region meets criteria. The Federation Internationale de...
Dear members who is good in software or hard ware please post good number of articles . Because we are not getting good number of outsider visitor to our site and now days every...
Puzzle 17 Here is There is not There is Here is not Here is There is Here is not There is not so who are 4 type of person can you guess dear friends.
How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
Due to heavy rains mumbai train service has come to an hault disrupting office schedules to unmeasurable amount
hi everyone, I think the least active section in boddunan is "Community Make friends".Recently there is some small changes in the layout and style of that section.But...
Mexico, Sep 29: An early-morning landslide triggered by persistent heavy rains killed thousands in Mexico city on Tuesday, Sep 28. Reports said the overnight incessant rains...