OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Will UP's division help in its growth?
Rohit Sharma will replace Youraj Singh in last Test with West Indies. Is it fare decision with Youraj Singh?
Hi Friends.. After a long time i came back on Boddunan to make some new change but one thing i have noticed today that my Karma is "-1" its means many are unhappy...
How much time you spend with your television , computer and mobile in a day? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7959]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7960]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7961]}
A person has been put in jail for 75 years on some big crime, after 75 years they found that he is not the culprit.what the justice should be given to him now.As he lost his...
What is life without experiments!!! It will be something like non-chilly or non-spicy food. Isn't it? When our experiments reach our expectations...what to say......a wonderful...
Hi friends, have you seen today's Google doodle? If not just go to google.com and check it out. You can actually play it. :)
Once we form habits we tend to cling onto them - some good and some bad forcing us to become slaves of them.How do we get rid of some of our bad ones? Here are a few wise words...
Here are some weird facts. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/weird-true-facts-16-02-053000723.html
People tie mango leaves to their doors on all auspicious occassions.. Are mango leaves used just for aesthetic appeal or is there any specific reason behind it..?
I want to know what is the best feature of Boddunan?
He is a big fan of the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor and every time he hears her name, he jumps in excitement, just like he did on Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee With Karan Season...
Summer is here again and let's find out what these celeb's wear to maintain their cool...
This thread is for editing pictures. If you want some pictures for your articles request here. if any editing has to be made on your pictures post the pictures will add any...
Do you use it for capturing beauty of the nature? where did you use it last time please
The Union Agriculture Minister has predicted a bumper crop this year with monsoon advancing all parts of the country.But the bad news is that two most important grain producing...
In which state of India do you live in? I live in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Do you think credit card makes one's life miserable.
Do you think India needs a change in Government at Centre?
Download Unix Shell Fundamentals Tutorials Size: 339 MB