Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya in every field there is use of fake certificate that need not to be happen.

Fake certificates can work in fake companies only. They are making campus selection or experienced persons from reputed companies only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya in every field there is use of fake certificate that need not to be happen.

Fake certificates can work in fake companies only. They are making campus selection or experienced persons from reputed companies only.

Talent don't need any certificate it always gets recognized by the people though it may be delayed. :)
Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Kavitha Krishna murthy...last one added Udit narayan. Actually where have they gone? Not seen anywhere.
Kumar Sanu disappeared 1 decade before itself leaving behind millions of fans to a world of politics. What about the other 3? They are also slowly disappearing :( :( :( . I am noticing it for the past 5 years. Actually I feel, Alka the melody queen .....was it needed for her exit? In a world of electronic shouts, they couldn't find space and so they slowly went back. Isn't it? :blink: :blink:

It's true even at the regional levels! Haunting melodies of the past continue to dominate and captivate millions of music lovers cutting across all age groups even today! Even remakes are hits! There should be serious research work as to where the magic lies!

It's true even at the regional levels! Haunting melodies of the past continue to dominate and captivate millions of music lovers cutting across all age groups even today! Even remakes are hits! There should be serious research work as to where the magic lies!

Yes, it's occurring in our Malayalam industry too.....Earlier..One Yesudas, One M.G.SreeKumar, One Jayachandran, One Chitra, Sujatha and Janaky.....But now we are getting infinite singers...
Eralier, it was easy to identify those voices easy, since they have their own distinct mark. But now.....I can't even recognize even a single male/female voice :blink: :blink: ...
Sorry...one exception is there!!!!! It's none other than Sreya Goswal!!!!!
From Salil Chaudary to Sreya, many Bengalis are related to Malayalis by music bond.
Except Sreya, I can't find a melodious voice in Malayalam now.....Chitra and Sujatha have also met with the same fate B) B)

Meera sandhu
I think sandhya in every field there is some exception...
I think sandhya in every field there is some exception...

What exception?
I can't understand :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Salil Chowdhury left his indelible mark on other regions too! An immortal composer!
Salil Chowdhury left his indelible mark on other regions too! An immortal composer!

His daughter has also composed a few film songs.
But now, Sreya is the queen of Malayalam music world....

Meera sandhu
Can you give the name of such films .......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.