John Lennon was one of the most succesful artist in the history of music and tomorow John Lennon should celebrates its 70th anniversary.

While John Lennon's birthday is on 9 October, Google started celebrating the singer-songwriter's birthday a day in advance with an innovative doodle. On clicking on the logo a 32 second of Imagine, considered to be Lennon's most popular song, starts to play.

Go Click here on the DOODLE :P .....

http://www.google.co.in/

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Deepti Google always comes with new creative things..and always logo change..it is good to see another one...I have observed this in the morning..
Thanks for giving us this information.. :)
Thanks for the news,Deepti. Morning I just had a look on it. But didn't take effort to :P find out what it is.It is good that you found out the reason for the display of play button in the google logo. :)
Added information about the solo album Imagine:
"Imagine, probably Lennon's most popular solo album, was released in 1971. Its title track, a Utopian song by the same name, has been adopted by peace activists around the world as an unofficial anthem. It is also the official song of the human rights organisation Amnesty International."
Have you clicked on the logo???? It is playing a video of John Lennon doodle ... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Yes Deepti Google always comes with new creative things..and always logo change..it is good to see another one...I have observed this in the morning..
Thanks for giving us this information.. :)[/quote]

Google always have many imaginary and inventory thinkings... But this is different.. It palys video on clicking the logo.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, the song is played for 32 seconds.You know Lennon was gunned down by a crazed fan outside his New York apartment on Dec. 8, 1980. :(
Yes --- :( I have read about him after seeing this news Nagalakshmi.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i dont know any thing regarding this discussion guys its an new thing to me
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Yes, the song is played for 32 seconds.You know Lennon was gunned down by a crazed fan outside his New York apartment on Dec. 8, 1980. :([/quote]

That's Sad...

Ya..even I saw the doodle in google and it was really nice...Google always has innovative ideas for each and every occassion....Nice...

Anu B)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
its really an great achivement by john lennon doodle in the year 1997......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.