The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Janmashtmi to all.

Today we must break the pot in the evening we all will have a joy.

Yes its popular in North India. :)

In many of the area they hang the pot at height and fix high prize to break that pot. :)
Happy Janmastami to all the boddunan members and hope its celebrate throughout India..
Happy Janmashtmi to all.

In many of the area they hang the pot at height and fix high prize to break that pot. :)

Dahi handi is associated with Maharastra mostly when groups of Govindas break the Handi and win prizes .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Happy Janmashtmi to all.

Yes, it's done in our Krishna temples too......

Guruvayoor is very near to us. We have to wait for 1 more month

Meera sandhu
Happy Janmastami to all the boddunan members and hope its celebrate throughout India..

No, it's celebrated next month in our state :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

So what we can celebrate it again that day, what is the harm if Krishna is born twice within a month. More sweets more fun. :laugh: :laugh:

So what we can celebrate it again that day, what is the harm if Krishna is born twice within a month. More sweets more fun. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok done....
I told about my best friend Jini. Her birthday falls just one day before Krishna Jayanthi....sometimes, even same day.
So, double celebrations every year for the past 15 years!!!!! :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Ok done....
I told about my best friend Jini. Her birthday falls just one day before Krishna Jayanthi....sometimes, even same day.

Jini? same who disappears man? Is it safe to be seen with her? You take a guarantee? :ohmy:

Ok done....

Jini? same who disappears man? Is it safe to be seen with her? You take a guarantee? :ohmy:

Let me try, if I can bring her here to reply to this post ;)

Meera sandhu
Happy Janmashtmi to all.

Dahi handi is associated with Maharastra mostly when groups of Govindas break the Handi and win prizes .

OH YES YES!! The ones in Mumbi are the best!! Did you see on TV yesterday??? There was one group which was successful in creating a pyramid of 9 layers!! It was really exciting.

Yesterday night we took my son to dahi handi because he has not seen it yet, but the group sin Pune were more interested in dancing to loud music under water fountains. They were supposed to break the handis late at night so had to show him on TV ultimately!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.