Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya but new talent also try to increase the peak and may be in coming future they also achieve to some extent
But one thing we should note.....singers do have talent. I agree, though they can't reach previous great singers' level. But they are projected in a wrong way by music directors and of course, producers. Actually, first mistake is committed there, isn't it? If they are not given new experiments, how can they grow? Yet I love Rahet's voice nowadays. It's hatke, but some songs really touches heart.....like teri meri, bolna halke etc....

Ya you are right sandhya but new comers also get time to prove their talent...some songs are there who prove to be best in industry......

Rahat is one among them....Sonu has already established as a good singer though he took 10 years

Yes Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is one of the best singer of the present era.every song he sings touch heart and people like to hear it again and again. :)

Have you noticed...most of his songs are having lesser instruments...also using classical ones!!! i.e. less digitization makes his voice feeling best!!!

Just now i was listening to his song "Teri meri teri meri" from body guard it is so nice that i like to hear it again and again.Yes he has some magic in his voice. :)
Really this song provide lots of peace and i always think i hear only this type of songs.
Really this song provide lots of peace and i always think i hear only this type of songs.

Okay let me tune to youtube right now to hear this one. I think this one should be really a great one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Best song of last year, my personal favourite, teri meri.....!!! from body guard

Meera sandhu
Ya of course you try and i definately assure you that you feel great peace.

Okay let me tune to youtube right now to hear this one. I think this one should be really a great one.

Did you like this song?. :blink:

Hope you would this is very catchy song even those who don't know the wording still sing this song. :laugh:
Ya of course you try and i definately assure you that you feel great peace.

But it's a copied tune from a Christian prayer song :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (Its Anthara)

Meera sandhu
What ever it be it doesn't matter for me i like this song only.......
Yes the new comers need encouragement so we can see lots of talent which is more important.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.