Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Kavitha Krishna murthy...last one added Udit narayan. Actually where have they gone? Not seen anywhere.
Kumar Sanu disappeared 1 decade before itself leaving behind millions of fans to a world of politics. What about the other 3? They are also slowly disappearing :( :( :( . I am noticing it for the past 5 years. Actually I feel, Alka the melody queen .....was it needed for her exit? In a world of electronic shouts, they couldn't find space and so they slowly went back. Isn't it? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those singers were relly gr8..They can sing too but I think they dont get much opportunities as new comers are on the way like shreya ghosal..
Also, now, it's the era of fast numbers and 'hatke' voices. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I think these golden voices withdraw suddenly from market. It's more surprising to know, no one has really noticed it :huh:

Meera sandhu
The golden voice of past like Lata Mangeshkar had also business tact. The singers of today may be mere singers but do not how to market their voices. Hence they fade. Publicity management is also necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The golden voice of past like Lata Mangeshkar had also business tact. The singers of today may be mere singers but do not how to market their voices. Hence they fade. Publicity management is also necessary.

Couldn't get it?
Can you explain a little bit?

Meera sandhu

Couldn't get it?
Can you explain a little bit?

Waiting for your answer..
Are you saying about pop albums?

Meera sandhu
Many singers just sing and get their remuneration. Lata Mangeshkar gave equal importance to marketing aspects like sale of records, cassettes and royalty thereon. Even Mohammad Rafi was not so keen on getting big money. He was content with single payment for a song. But Lata Mangeshkar insisted on him to negotiate for royalty on songs and verify the actual sale. She even told him that a famous singer like Rafi could do without royalty but not the younger and less famous ones.

Incidentally, marketing aspect is important for actors also. Amitabh Bachan is better in marketing and commercially using his skill than Dharmendra, Sanjeev Kumar and others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No one withdraw suddenly and disappear from the scene, actually some people had completed their time as a singer as singing needs special vocal cords conditions. Once the found they were not able to sing any more -they withdrew gracefully.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,these singers were really good in their times.New singer have come acrossed,so they have disappeared.
Actually,new singer are coming every year and if they didn't get the exposure they were sent back to place from where they have come.

Want to make each day Accountable

But what about Ashaji?
She sings even at 78. I think Kavitha and Alka are only in their 40's and so, was it needed.
Lataji got her last best singer National award at the age of 62, for singing Yaara seeli. So, I don't think they have withdrawn themselves. But, they are not given opportunities.
Actually I feel, Alka's voice has become more sweet after 2005. So, what happened!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.